Our New Name
Patterson Medical is now Performance Health, maker of the world’s leading rehabilitation, recovery and sports medicine brands.
Our goal is to deliver solutions with a higher aim. Whether your patient or customer is an athlete driven to compete at the highest level, a person seeking to recover from an illness or injury, or someone simply looking to achieve a better quality of life, we offer the broadest and deepest array of brands along with global leading scale, collective experience and expertise.
“Our purpose is to enable people to feel good, perform better and live great”
More than just Products. Solutions.
We provide more than just the best products. We offer the best selection and service, education, insights and training to help you achieve at your highest level of performance, however you define it.
- TheraBand – the world’s leading exercise therapy system and range of resistance, stability and mobility systems.
- Rolyan – the leading name in hand therapy and the gold standard in thermoplastic splinting. The Rolyan thermoplastic range includes, Polyform, Polyflex II, Aquaplast, TailorSplint, Ezeform, Synergy and San-Splint.
- Jamar – gold standard measurement and evaluation equipment used by hand therapists and hospitals around the world.
- Days – very well established brand in the occupational therapy market known for its quality range of mobility products.
- Homecraft – synonymous with “Aids to Daily Living” products with an extensive range of homecare, bathroom and assisted living products.
- Metron – quality range of physiotherapy and specialist practice tables.
- Biofreeze – available in over 60 countries and 26 languages, Biofreeze is the number one topical pain relief gel recommended by therapists.
- Tumble Forms 2 – the most trusted name in paediatrics with a range of positioning, sensory and play equipment.
- Vulkan – best-selling range of orthopaedic braces and supports
- Neen - the leading name in pelvic health, since 1975. Since then, we’ve worked closely with key opinion leaders in Women’s Health Physiotherapy to develop a range of innovative products for health professionals and patients all over the world, products designed to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and treat the symptoms of incontinence.
Our exclusive partnerships
Game Ready – the number 1 cryotherapy and compression device used by professional athletes around the world as well as for a faster post-operative recovery.
Saebo – the leader in innovative neurological rehabilitation products transforming the lives of people who have suffered stroke or brain injury.
Kinetec – the trusted name in continuous passive motion devices (CPMs) used in orthopaedic post-operative recovery and customisable hospital traction systems to fit all leading brands of beds.
Ausmedic Australia Pty Ltd. trading as Performance Health ANZ is a wholly owned part of the Performance Health Group, a multi-national healthcare organisation headquartered in the United States. The Performance Health name was adopted following the acquisition of Performance Health by Patterson Medical. Patterson Medical was divested by the Patterson Group of companies and purchased by private equity group Madison Dearborn Partners in 2015.
In Australia and New Zealand, Patterson Medical purchased two long-established rehabilitation businesses: Ausmedic and Auckbritt in 2005 and Surgical Synergies in 2012.
Took 0 milliseconds