Kinetec Breva Ankle CPM Machine | Performance Health
- Anatomical and precise motion
- The KINETEC BREVA enables ankle and rear foot motion in 2 dimensions from the most common plantar/dorsi flexion (-40 to 30 degrees) to the most advanced eversion/inversion movement (-25 to 25 degrees).
- Patient feedback and unique features
- The digital remote control provides a precise yet clear feedback to the patient as well as it helps the therapy with unique functions such as warm up or by - pass.
- Safety First
- The remote control feature a keyboard locking system preventing misuse and enhancing patient safety.
- Passive mobilisation of the following fractures after internal fixation:
- Malleolar fractures
- Tibial pilon fractures
- Talar fractures
- Calcaneal fractures
- Mobilisation of the joints of the foot after operative or conservative treatment of lesions of the:
- Achilles tendon
- Lateral collateral ligament
- Medial collateral ligament
- Surgical lengthening of the Achilles tendon for post-traumatic stiffness.
- Warm-Up: Offers the patient a gradual progression to the pre-set full ROM.
- Modulation: Allows manual setting of the ROM end-point based on patient tolerance.
- ROM By Pass: Allows bypassing the pre-set ROM end points during the current treatment session.
- Programme: Allows set-up of up to 16 customised programmes.
- Timer: Adjustment of the session time.
- Force: Work out of Concentric / Eccentric.
- Pause: Adjustable in extension or flexion limit. Allowing the rest or the posture.
- Remote control dedicated storage place when the machine is not used or during transport
- Possibility to lock the adjustment of the parameters
- Exclusive Load Reserve ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint
- Foot sizing: 19 cm(7 Inch) - 29 cm (11 Inch)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.5 lb)
- Speed: 50° - 150° per minute.
- Size: 56cm (22 Inch) x 37cm (15 Inch) x 45m (18 Inch)
- Voltage: 100 - 240 Volts 50/60Hz
- Electrical Power: 50VA
- Type B Class I electrical device
- The patient can stop and reverse the movement at any time
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your order is complete!
Thank you for your order! You will receive an email confirmation of your order.