Kinetec Centura Lite Shoulder CPM Machine, Single Motor | Performance Health
- Extremely compact & light weight
- Essential movements featured
- Evolution Compliant
- Kinetec Data Capture USB technology ready
- Data Capture USB technology ready
- Remarkable design: The KINETEC CENTURA LITE has been designed to fulfil the requirements for CPM therapy at home. Its exceptional lightweight & compact design makes it the ideal choice for home environment as well as frequent shipments. Its enhanced foam- reinforced chair provides the patient it greater comfort throughout the therapy session.
- Essential movements featured yet evolution device: KINETEC CENTURA LITE is supplied with the required accessories to perform a professional and safe CPM rehabilitation at home. Nevertheless, the device has been designed with additional modules so the user can upgrade it as required
- Data Capture USB technology ready: The KINETEC CENTURA LITE remote control is also equipped with the latest USB technology enabling the use of the KINETEC DATA CAPTURE software and patient USBs to track patient progress as well as pre-program the entire patient rehabilitation protocol
- Patient Sizing: 1.4 - 2m
- Maximum User Weight: 130kg
- Load reverse ensures patient protection when excessive force is exerted on the joint
- Adjustment of the inversion force: 6 levels
- Possibility to block the adjustment of the parameters
- Resetting of the parameters when changing of the movement, to allow an incompatible range of motion with the patient condition
- Automatic movement (continuous) or manual
- Function detection of the maximum patient range of motion (manual mode or By-Pass mode)
- Adjustment of the session time: 1 minute - 24 hours
- Pause in movement limit: 1 second - 15 minutes
- Adjustment of the speed: 50 - 140° per minute (5 levels)
- Possibility of customisation and storage of 16 rehabilitation programs
- Dimensions: 56cm x 100cm x 76cm (variable height)
- Voltage: from 100 to 240Volts 50/60Hz
- Device of Type BF Class II
- Electrical Power: 50 VA
- Warranty: 2 years
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your order is complete!
Thank you for your order! You will receive an email confirmation of your order.