- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Oppo 2031 Hinged Knee Support, S
- May be used for stabilization and support of the knee following strains, injury or surgery.
- Two hook and loop straps insure comfortable fit.
- Elastic brace with motion hinges provides medial and lateral support for the unstable knee.
- For arthritic knee conditions, minor sprains and strains.
- Provides firm support for the maintenance of joint structures with gentle compression over the kneecap.
How to Wear:
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Position the opening over the kneecap.
- Be sure the two hinges are on each side of knee.
- Wrap and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Weak knee
- Knee instability
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds