Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions with this Company. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department on 1300 473 422. Company means Ausmedic Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 92 078 944 037) trading as Performance Health ANZ.
The term ‘Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the Performance Health ANZ and owner of the website PerformHealth.com.au whose registered office is Unit 3, 3 Basalt Road, Pemulwuy, NSW, 2145. The term ‘you’ refers to ‘you’ the customer and user or viewer of our website PerformHealth.com.au.
- The content of the pages of our catalogues as well as on the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in our catalogues or on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials in our catalogues or on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The catalogue and website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the catalogue and on the website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales in Australia, and New Zealand.
- Freight will be charged at a nominal rate with the exception of “bulky items”. Freight for “bulky items” will be charged at the cost quoted. Please contact Customer Service to determine the freight charges applicable to your order.
- Additional freight charges may apply for Urgent Next Day Delivery or delivery to Regional areas. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
- Refused deliveries – we reserve the right to add an additional delivery charge on all consignments which are refused delivery without justification.
Notice of Wrong Delivery, Non Delivery or Damage
- Discrepancies in goods delivered such as short delivery, incorrect items supplied, damaged items should be advised within seven (7) working days.
- Any discrepancies between goods received and goods invoiced should be advised within seven (7) days of receipt of invoice.
- Any claims made outside of the seven (7) working day period may not be accepted.
- To cancel an order that has not been processed, please contact our Customer Service Department on 1300 473 422 for Australian Customers as soon as possible.
- However, if an order has been processed and delivered, please refer to the Request for Credit and Product Returns Policy below.
Request for Credit and Product Returns
- Contact our Customer Service Department on 1300 473 422 for Australian Customers to request a product return.
- Request for credit and product returns should be made within 14 working days from the receipt of goods.
- Products must be in new and resalable condition and in its original packaging.
- Products subject to expiry cannot be accepted if they are near or past their expiry date.
- No returns on non stock and/or customised/special orders unless faulty.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns unless the return is faulty or due to an error by the Company.
- Freight for product returns are the responsibility of the customer unless the product return is faulty or due to an error by the Company.
- We apologise, for health reasons if we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene and oral products (e.g. mouth sticks, hip protectors) unless faulty on receipt of products. In addition, we cannot accept books, computer software and DVDs that have been removed from original packaging, unless faulty on receipt of products.
- The Company must agree to the credit request prior to the return of the items/goods. If agreed, Customer Service will issue you a Returns Authorisation (RA) number. Write the RA number on the outside of your return shipment. Do not write the information on the original product packaging. Please send package to:
In Australia: Performance Health ANZ
Unit 3, 3 Basalt Road
Pemulwuy NSW 2145
- Credits for returns are issued only to the original purchaser and only following the receipt of the returned goods.
- A manufacturer’s warranty applies to products when used in accordance with the user instructions and when the product has been properly maintained. Warranties do not extend to products damaged by any abuse, accident or improper use. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
- Products described and illustrated in this catalogue are subject to modification consistent with changes in design, specifications or other factors.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided within this catalogue, the Company reserves the right to correct any errors and/or omissions found within.
Photo Distribution Policy
- We are happy to loan product images for restricted use. Since the Company’s images are protected under US Copyright law, written permission is required before utilising photographs or images in any way. Please contact Customer Service for information on photo usage.
Service & Repair
- Should you require a service for any product from the Company, please go to www.performhealth.com.au and login. Complete the online Service Request Form (under Contact Us) and submit. If you experience any difficulty, contact our Customer Service Department on 1300 473 422 for Australian Customers.
- Please note that we intend to service all equipment as soon as possible. However we will need your help to prioritise your service requirements. In extremely urgent cases we may have to make special arrangements and reserve the right to charge accordingly. We will endeavour to return your item to you within three weeks and will call you with updates.
- Where products are being returned (including warranty returns) to the Company for service, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the product is packaged safely with a copy of a service request form enclosed. We do not accept liability for any damage/loss that occurs whilst products are in transit. Collection and return of the products can be coordinated by Customer Service.
- All prices are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD) on the Australian website www.performhealth.com.au.
- All written quotations are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Australia - All items will incur GST except for those listed in Schedule 3 to the GST Act or in Schedule 3 to the GST Regulations.
- Payment is due 30 days from the date of invoice to Performance Health ANZ.
- Prepayment is required on customised or special orders.
- Credit card surcharges will apply depending on the type of credit card used. Contact Customer Service for more information.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue accounts at the rate of 3% per month.
- Company reserves the right to withhold shipment of pending orders for overdue accounts.
Title of Goods
- Ownership (title) of the goods only passes to the purchaser on full payment of the appropriate invoice.
- The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by circumstances beyond the company’s control, including but not limited to an act of God, war, terrorism, civil disturbance, governmental restrictions, import or export regulations, industrial disputes and difficulties in obtaining labour or materials. Should any such event occur, the company might cancel or suspend this contract without incurring liability for any loss or damage caused.
Took 0 milliseconds