Cura1 6 Channel Cordless Falls Monitor (Secure Reset) | Performance Health
- Modern ergonomic design
- Monitor up to 7 devices simultaneously - a single Premium pad / mat and up to 6 wireless devices.
- Comes with durable ABS plastic enclosure and Caregiver Reset Key.
- Alarm memory and auto re-arm.
- Amber LED visual alarm indicator.
- Caregiver secure reset option.
- Battery operated or optional external plug pack.
- Up to 6 months battery life (nominal).
- Easy to access battery compartment.
- Can be connected to a nurse call system.
- 3 selectable alarm tones.
- Easy thumbwheel adjustable alarm volume.
- “Pause” feature allows a caregiver to attend to the patient without setting the alarm off.
- Alerts for lost nurse call connection, lost AC power supply & low battery.
- Non resettable “Pad Signal Lost” warning.
- Caregiver secure reset option.
- All safety alerts sound even if alarm volume set to silent, including low battery, AC lost, pad signal lost, nurse call lost & change pad.
- Cable strain relief & breakaway cord technology prevents damage & helps reduce the risk of entanglement when used with Premium Pads & Mats.
- DC operation: using either a 3 x AA batteries or 6V plug pack
- Dimensions: 120 x 77 x 40mm
- Weight: 150g without batteries
- Up to 30m range when used with cordless bed pads and chair pads
- Fully user programmable
- Operating temperature: 5 - 40 degrees celcius, relative humidity < 85%
- 3 selectable alarm tones
- Operating frequency: 433Mhz fully supervised
- Volt free normally open relay contact alarm output
- RJ10 type socket for optional wired bed/chair pad or floor mat connection
- Low battery detection
- Missing AC/DC power supply detection and indication
- 3515 Cordless Under Mattress Pressure Pad
- 3516 Premium Under Mattress Pressure Pad
- 2662 Cordless Bed Pad & Transmitter
- 2661 Cordless Chair Pad & Transmitter
- 2663 Cordless Floor Mat & Transmitter
- 2719 Cordless Pad Transmitter
- 2629 Cordless Bed Pad
- 2630 Cordless Chair Pad
- 2626 Premium Bed Pad - 1 Year
- 2628 Premium Wheelchair / Chair Pad - 1 Year
- 2633 Premium Floor Mat - 1 Year
- 2636 Easy-release wheelchair / chair seatbelt
- 2642 Caregiver reset key
- 2643 Nurse call cable 2mtr
- 2406 Plug Pack 6V
Customers Also Purchased
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your order is complete!
Thank you for your order! You will receive an email confirmation of your order.