Kinetec Spectra Essential Knee CPM Machine with Comfort Supports | Performance Health
- Simple to use hand control: The Kinetec Spectra Essential™ has a simple hand control that allows the user to set the parameters on a simple digital keyboard.
- Movements and controls available: The following elements can be set and controlled via the simple handset - extension and flexion limits, speed and pause in extension and flexion. The hand control has clear start and stop buttons.
- Patient safety: The handset can be easily locked to prevent alteration of the parameters by patients whilst in use.
- Outstanding range of motion: This CPM provides a wide range of motion from -10 of hyperextension to 120 degrees of flexion allows treatment of most knee & hip pathologies.
- Evolution compliant: The Spectra Essential can be upgraded to the Spectra or Kompanion by simply replacing the handset.
- PU Wipe-clean pads: This version of the Spectra Essential is supplied with PU pads that can be wiped down with standard anti-bacterial wipes between patients. (Supplied with calf, thigh and foot support).
- Accessories: Accessories include a seat adaptor to use it in seated position, trolley and paediatric footplate (to allow for shorter legs).
- Weight: 12kg (26 pounds)
- Splint Dimensions: 95 cm (37 in) x 33 cm (13 in) x 33cm (13 in)
- Angular Limits: -10 - 120°
- Speed: 40 - 145° per minute.
- Patient Height: 1.45 m (4' 9") - 1.95 m (6' 4")
- Patient Measurements:
- Full Leg: 71cm - 99cm (30” - 39”)
- Tibia: 38 - 53cm (15” - 21”)
- Femur: 33 - 46cm (13” - 18”)
- With Paediatric Footplate Option:
- Full leg: 53cm - 109cm (21” - 43”)
- Tibia: 20 - 56cm (8” - 22”)
- Maximum User Weight: 135kg (298 pounds)
- Power Supply: 100-240 V~
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Device of type B Class 1
- IP 20
- Storage/Transport Conditions:
- Temperature: -40 - 70°C / -40 - 160°F
- Relative Humidity: up to 90%
- Operating Conditions
- Room Temperature: 10 - 40°C (50 - 105°F)
- Relative Humidity: up to 80%
- Warranty: 2 Years
Customers Also Purchased
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your order is complete!
Thank you for your order! You will receive an email confirmation of your order.