Jamar Hands On Evaluation Kit, with Carry Case | Performance Health
- Complete hand evaluations using this kit full of eight useful tools
- An ideal kit for certified hand therapists (CHTs), occupational therapists (OTs), and physical therapists (PTs)
- Measure grip strength, pinch strength, joint range of motion, sensation, and more
- This kit can be used for routine screenings or to measure patient progress during hand therapy
- Kit contains a Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer for measuring grip strength and seven other tools
Jamar Hands On Evaluation Kit
If you’re a certified hand therapist, occupational therapist, or physical therapist, this kit is the perfect choice for hand evaluations. It contains everything you need for accurate measurements and data collection. You can use the kit for routine screenings and to evaluate hand traumas and diseases. Or use the Jamar Hands On Evaluation kit to measure patient progress after therapy. There are many tools that can help improve your patient’s grip strength and range of motion, check out some of these grip strengthening useful tools.
Hand Therapy Tools for Therapists
This kit includes a Jamar hydraulic hand dynamometer, considered the gold standard in hand therapy. The dynamometer features a dual-scale readout with grip force shown in both pounds and kilograms. The peak-hold needle automatically saves the highest reading until it is manually reset, making recording results easy. With an adjustable handle, the dynamometer can measure a variety of hand sizes. Handle adjusts to five grip positions: from 1-3/8" to 3-3/8". See additional features, uses and instructions in the PDF below. This kit also includes seven other tools for hand evaluations.
Everything You Need in One Kit
- Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer 5030J1
- For measuring hand grip strength
- Pinch Gauge (0-60 lbs.; 0-27 kg) A853-2
- For measuring pinch grip strength
- Small Joint Goniometer 7507
- For measuring small joint range of motion
- 6-3/4" (17 cm) E-Z Read Goniometer 7539
- For measuring joint range of motion
- Flexible Tape Measure 7433
- For measuring body parts
- Finger Circumference Tape (Centimeters) 5555-46
- For measuring finger joint circumferences
- Monofilaments (Set of Five: 2.83, 3.61, 4.31, 4.56, 6.65) A835-2
- For measuring diminishing and returning sensation
- Jamar Discriminator 7524
- For measuring static and moving, one and two point discrimination
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your order is complete!
Thank you for your order! You will receive an email confirmation of your order.