Homecraft Pick-Up Reacher, Standard, 60cm | Performance Health
- Ideal for retrieving or reaching a wide variety of items in the home, garden or out shopping.
- Easy to use, store and transport.
- Able to hold 454g or less.
- Twin Gripping Jaws: The jaws have sculptured liners which give an excellent grip. The jaws open to 3" wide and rotate 360° for greater maneuverability. The Pick-Up is operated by a wire not a cord eliminating fraying or stretching.
- Magnetic Head: There is a magnet attached to the jaw which allows easy retrieval of pins, paper clips and other small ferrous items.
- Trigger Design: The trigger is designed for comfort and is large and roomy to allow use of all fingers. The short trigger distance is ideal for stiff, arthritic fingers. The trigger projects through the top of the handle to allow it to be squeezed in the conventional manner, or pushed using the palm of the hand.
- Rotatable Head/Stick Clip: The head can easily rotate to suit individual tasks. The Pick-Up is supplied with a removable stick clip, allowing it to be clipped onto wheelchairs and walking frames etc.
- Available in four lengths, with or without optional extras
- Optional forearm support available for people with reduced wrist strength who require added comfort.
- Available with a locking mechanism to hold the jaws closed for users with minimal grip strength.
- Short/Paediatric - 34cm, 170g
- Standard - 60cm, 215g
- Long - 75cm, 235g
- X-Long - 90cm, 250g
Customers Also Purchased
Neotek default product cap in black
Neotek was the brain child of Jerome Howard and formed in late 2001 to create intuitive, efficient, integrated B2B eCommerce websites
We offer free shipping anywhere in New Zealand. A skilled delivery team will bring the parcels into your office.
If you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. We'll take care of disassembly and return shipping.
Lists are a convenient way to keep track of products you'd like to buy, buy regularly or want to keep a list for a specific event or time. Lists can help you with finding items so you don't have to search the entire site everytime you want to buy them. Lists can also help you remember to place an order for an event (function, birthday, wedding, Christmas etc)
How do I make a list?
To make a list, first go find all the products you want on your list, add them to your basket, and then click the save as list button in the basket, and this will turn all your items in your basket into a list
How do I add more items to a list?
Once you have found an item you want to add to an existing list, go to the details page of that item, and click the add to list button. This will then prompt you for which list to add it to. You can also start a new list this way, with this item as the first item on the new list.
How do I remove items from a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click on it to expand the items on the list, then you can remove items from the list by clicking the remove button next to each line.
How do I change the quantity of an item in the list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the plus or minus buttons to increase or descrease the quantity.
How do I remove a list
On this page, find the list you want, and click the delete button in the list summary.
What is a private list?
Lists can be private or public. A private list can only be used by you, meaning only you can see, use, modify and delete a private list. A public list can be used by all users on the account, which means any user on the account can see, use, modify and delete a public list.
Your order is complete!
Thank you for your order! You will receive an email confirmation of your order.