SaeboGlove, Complete Kit, Small Shell, Extra Small Liner, Left
FREE 14 DAY FIT GUARANTEE
This cutting edge device helps clients suffering from neurological and orthopaedic injuries incorporate their hand functionally in therapy and at home. The lightweight, low-profile functional design is just one of the many innovative features that are offered with the SaeboGlove.
The proprietary tension system extends the fingers and thumb following grasping so clients can incorporate their affected limb functionally. This new found freedom leads to improved motor recovery and functional independence.
- Spiral forearm design that secures the wrist in a functional position.
- Tensioners are located at the IP joints (interphalangeal joint) of the fingers and thumb to assist with extending the digits following grasping.
- Individual Tensioners can be removed to customise assistance based on the client’s needs.
- Numerous sized Tensioners included to accommodate various finger lengths.
- Full joint finger motion possible to maximise functional performance.
- Silicone covered finger tips to improve traction during grasping.
- Non-slip liner to minimise migration.
- Glove includes Lycra material for expandability.
- Palm exposed to increase breathability and ease of donning.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
Candidates must be assessed for suitability by a Therapist. Criteria for SaeboGlove includes:
SaeboGlove is not suitable for:
- Stroke, brain injury, SCI, MS, GBS, MD etc...
- Brachial Plexus injury, Radial Nerve Palsy
- Individuals with limited wrist and finger extension
- Severe Contractures/ Soft tissue shortening
- Severe joint deformities
- Decreased cognition
- Open wounds
How to Fit & Order SaeboGlove:
1. Therapist to assess patient is a suitable candidate for SaeboGlove
2. Therapist to measure patient for splint and glove. Download SaeboGlove Sizing Guide and watch video for measurement instruction.
3. Order and pay for the SaeboGlove. The SaeboGlove will be sent to the address on the order.
4. Therapist fits patient with SaeboGlove.
5. If the splint or glove does not fit correctly they can be replaced within 14 days.
6. To claim a replacement under our 14 Day Fit Guarantee call Customer Service on 1300 473 422. Advise what component is being returned and request the new size required. A returns number will be allocated and confirmed by email. This needs to be included with the return. Once received the replacement component will be sent out.
7. If the entire SaeboGlove is not suitable, a refund will be provided on return of the product in it's original packaging and resalable condition.
Took 0 milliseconds